From "Szeak (Register Man)" <szea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page number, but only if more than one page exists
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:42:50 GMT
Hi again,

If you want to add page number also for the first page, when the
document have more than one pages, you'll need 2 times rendering.
After first you can check the number of pages, than when you know it,
you can format your document with the needed page numbering option.
FOP can produce page numbers after rendering. ie.: You can render first
into an Intermediate Format, second to PDF. But you can choose another
way also ...

Bye.