From Robert Meyer <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: why table not showing at all
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:06:31 GMT
Hi,
It's because you're using an <fo:table-and-caption> tag. Remove that as well as the
closing tag from the end of the document. Currently the table-and-caption is not supported
by FOP and in any case you're not specifying an accompanying caption which makes it a bit
pointless.
Regards,
Robert Meyer

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:24:42 +0800
Subject: why table not showing at all
From: zhuman.private@gmail.com
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Dear list,

I am a newbie to fop, and I am trying a very small example of converting xml+xsl-fo to pdf.
But I am quite confused about that the table doesn't appear in the result pdf at all. Could
you please help me on this issue please? Here is the code I am using:FopFactory fopFactory
= FopFactory.newInstance();		fopFactory.setUserConfig(new File("font/fop.xconf"));		OutputStream
out = new BufferedOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(new File("db/ccb.pdf")));
		try {		    Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, out);		    TransformerFactory
factory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();		    Source src = new StreamSource(new File("db/ccb.xml"));
	    		    Source xslt = new StreamSource(new File("db/ccb2fo.xsl"));		    Transformer transformer
= factory.newTransformer(xslt);		    Result res = new SAXResult(fop.getDefaultHandler());
	    transformer.transform(src, res);
		} finally {		    out.close();		}
All required files are in the attachments.You may need to modify the location in the fop.xconf
file accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience.