From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject FW: OTF Subsetting Error
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 08:04:11 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Reischenbacher [mailto:matthias8283@gmx.at]
Sent: 04 April 2015 00:37
To: ssteiner@apache.org
Subject: OTF Subsetting Error

Hi Simon,

sorry for writing you directly and not using the FOP mailing list or jira. I upgraded my local
FOP version in order to test your newly added OTF support and I'm getting a subset error with
a font provided by one of my clients. If you want to have a look at it, I am sending you the
font directly, but I can't attach it to a Jira ticket. If using embedding-mode "full" it works
fine (although the firefox pdf viewer doesn't display the characters correctly, but Acrobat
does), when using subsetting the PDF file causes an error message when opened with Acrobat
(see attached screen shot). I also tested with "Myriad Pro" which works fine for full and
subset.

Best regards,
Matthias Reischenbacher