From kthangavel <kumar.thanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arabic letters not formed properly after adding Zero Width Space (&#x200B;)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:22:49 GMT
Hi Glen,

I have attached the minified xsl-fo xml. There is only one table-row and all
the arabic characters in that row have issues . (One clue for searching the
problemtic arabic characters. Please search for the word
"C​H​O​P​R​A​A​A​A​A​A​,​ ​A​D​I​T​Y​A" in the xml and
arabic characters
that comes in the subsequent cells are the problematic ones)

xslfo_minified.xml
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n41986/xslfo_minified.xml>

Thanks a lot for the help
Kumar.T