From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rendering svg instream foreign object to pdf gives wrong result when svg contains dy on text
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:58:48 GMT
Hi Christoffer

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. Don’t think it is related to units, but I
did notice that whenever I use a fop font (e.g. by making sure the font resolution fails and
a default is used) as opposed to a macos one, it does seem to work.

So, seems font file/processing related

Peter

> On 19 Apr 2015, at 13:25, Christoffer Bruun <cdbruun@flyingpigs.dk> wrote:
>
> Forgot to cc you directly

is displayed in the browser or rendered to a png using batik, the dy is taken into account,
but when using fop to render to pdf it is not.