From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to draw these arrow characters?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 13:37:09 GMT

Works for me (using Mac OS X) without using a configuration file since
the "any" font is equivalent to the New Times Roman (may even be the
same) font specified in the SVG.

Do not use auto-detect if you want to have better control of the fonts used.

Also, supplying a bare minimum FO file that shows the problem makes it
easier for us to help you...