From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Question about Font selection
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 11:27:10 GMT
Hi Markus,

I'm not sure if this can be done with the fop config file. For fallbacks
to other fonts inside SVGs, I normally add a second font to the SVG text
element directly. So instead of just having "font-family:'Lucida sans
unicode';" I automatically add another font: "font-family:'Lucida sans
unicode','Arial Unicode MS'".

HTH,
Matthias