From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject AW: How to draw these arrow characters?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 14:01:30 GMT
Ok ...
This is the result on Windows without <auto-detect />.
Maybe now the fo is much shorter.  ;-)

Von: Luis Bernardo [mailto:lmpmbernardo@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2015 15:37
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How to draw these arrow characters?

Works for me (using Mac OS X) without using a configuration file since the "any" font is equivalent
to the New Times Roman (may even be the same) font specified in the SVG.

Do not use auto-detect if you want to have better control of the fonts used.

Also, supplying a bare minimum FO file that shows the problem makes it easier for us to help
you...