From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject AW: Question about Font selection
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 12:14:56 GMT
Hi Matthias,

Maybe I can build a xsl template for that.

Von: Matthias Reischenbacher [mailto:matthias8283@gmx.at]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015 13:27
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Question about Font selection

Hi Markus,

I'm not sure if this can be done with the fop config file. For fallbacks to other fonts inside
SVGs, I normally add a second font to the SVG text element directly. So instead of just having
"font-family:'Lucida sans unicode';" I automatically add another font: "font-family:'Lucida
sans unicode','Arial Unicode MS'".

HTH,
Matthias