From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to draw these arrow characters?
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 08:43:50 GMT
Hi,

In your SVG, the 4 missing glyphes (PI, OMEGA, LT-ARROW, LTRT-ARROW)
are laid out with the Times New Roman font.

Note that such font name includes font-family (Times New) plus font
style (Roman, i.e. not italic).
You should configure FOP to use such font, with the same family name,
style, and weight.

Note also that Times is one of the Base-14 Fonts from PDF spec (see
[1]), and such fonts are handled in a particular way (not embedded,
replaced if not available, automatic naming, etc.).

You should try to:
either use another font-family in your SVG,
or explicitly configure FOP to embed what font you want here.

Read [2] for further information.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/fonts.html#Base-14-Fonts
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/graphics.html#svg-font-selection

> Ok …
>
> This is the result on Windows without <auto-detect />.
>
> Maybe now the fo is much shorter.  ;-)

pascal