From "Tom Morrison" <...@hillcountrysoftware.com>
Subject RE: Cross references
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:34:05 GMT
Dear Juande,

You say, “I am writing XML directly without any XSLT transformation.”

This issue would be trivial if you were to use the XSLT process first,
before the actual FOP rendering step.

While Thomas has already given some hints (while I am typing this message),
normally XSLT issues are not answered on this list.  However, I answer XSLT
questions (for FOP and other uses) quite extensively on the following forum
(free registration required):

http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=426

I invite you to pose the question on that forum, where I can answer it in as
much depth as you require.

Best regards,

Tom Morrison

Hill Country Software