From Eva <didadi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: alternate text extension not working in FOP version 2.0
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:43:32 GMT
Hi Chris,

>From FOP's website, it mentions there are 3 ways to turn on accessibility.
I've been using the config way by adding accessibility entry in the config.
I just tried another way using -a in the command and found the pdf generated
was passing the full check for the very first time. I don't know where did I
do wrong in the config file. I just got all the files downloaded from the
website and adding a new entry in fop.xconf.
<fop version="1.0">
  <accessibility>true</accessibility>

Do I need to change anything else for the program to read from
conf/fop.xconf or by default it should read the config file from conf
folder? I'm new to FOP, really apprecipated your help here.

Thanks,
Eva