From Eva Chang <Eva.Ch...@prudential.com>
Subject Re: alternate text extension not working in FOP version 2.0
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:59:34 GMT
Thanks a lot! my config works now. I don't know if you are familiar with
adding custom fonts in the config. I'm having trouble with a custom font
that I add in the config.  I reference apache fop 2.0 website for custom
fonts and still no luck, not sure which step is causing the issue that the
font is not register properly.

Config:

xsl:
<fo:block padding-top="0.11in" font-family="Eurostile"
font-style="condensed" font-weight="normal" font-size="8pt">

Error:
Invalid property value encountered in font-style="condensed": org.apache
.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException