From Thomas Schraitle <tom_s...@web.de>
Subject Re: Cross references
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 11:28:21 GMT
Hi Franz,

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 07:15:18 -0400
Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenhague@outlook.com> wrote:

> How can I do a cross reference? Inside of a <fo:flow> with the
> content of a <fo:inline> with a particular id.
>
> I am looking for a similar functionality to <fo:retrieve-marker> and
> <fo:marker> inside of a <fo:static-content>

I fear there is no similar functionality for cross references like you
have in mind. However, have you tried fo:basic-link? Something like
this:

  <fo:block id="intro">Introduction</fo:block>
  <fo:block>
    See <fo:basic-link
    internal-destination="intro">Introduction</fo:basic-link>.
  </fo:block>

You need to retrieve the content of fo:basic-link by yourself (probably
through a XSLT transformation).

Does that help?

--
Gruß/Regards,