From Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenha...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Cross references
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:16:35 GMT
Hi Thomas,
Thank you for the information. I am writing XML directly without any XSLT transformation.

Based on your comments, My application must know in advance the content of the fo:block target
in order to populate the cross reference (aka basic-link) with the target content.
I understand that it is hard to implement by FOP because the target with the content could
be in any part of the fo:flow, inclusive the target can be in a different page-sequence.
Thanks,Juande