Try removing the language="ar" attribute. Also try one of the fonts listed here:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/complexscripts.html#fonts_arabic

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Maxime Bégnis <maxime@neodoc.fr> wrote:
Sample FO file attached.

BR,

--
NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis
Le 16/06/2016 17:40, Glenn Adams a écrit :
Please post a very short XSL-FO file containing a minimal example demonstrating the problem.