From Marc Kaufman <marck...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: isolated high surrogate
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:40:18 GMT
I didn’t find the source to javax.xml.transform online, but I guess I shouldn’t expect
that a 10 year old code base gets it right… The code I’m working on was written in 2006,
but no one tried surrogate characters until recently.

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:15 PM
To: FOP Users <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: isolated high surrogate

nothing to do with being an FOP developer; keep in mind that the actual input to FOP is XSL-FO,
and not XNL + stylesheet; this latter functionality is a convenience layer that IMO should
never have been added to FOP, for the simple reason that we keep fielding problem reports
related to template processing that are outside the scope of FOP; best to discuss template
problems with XSLT related MLs

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Marc Kaufman <marckauf@adobe.com<mailto:marckauf@adobe.com>>