From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject Need help calling FOP correctly
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:51:35 GMT
Hi all,

At work we have a Java framework that I need to hook in with FOP.  So I need our framework
to call the appropriate FOP classes.methods to produce a PostScript file.  I have it producing
a PostScript file but I am having trouble with fonts.

What do I need to call to get a font, Helvetica or Times New Roman, etc, loaded into PSDocumentHandler
correctly so that when I call PSPainter.drawText the text appears in the PostScript file?
 Right now I am getting the Font not available exception.

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.