From Vishnu K <vishnu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any plans of an FOP 2.2 release any time soon
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 05:55:46 GMT
 I second Mark.. I am specifically interested in memory leak fix
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2525,  but our guidelines doesn't
allow me to patch the fix myself..

Also is there a formal test bucket that anyone can run against a specific
2.2.0 snapshot to see how stable the snapshot is ?

vishnu.