From zenmonics_softwa.venkata_ram...@daimler.com
Subject Issue with PDF generated using Apache FOP
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 09:40:59 GMT
Hi Team<mailto:gadams@apache.org>,

Myself Ramesh.

I have been facing an issue while generating pdf using Apache FOP, that "Long text flows into
adjacent cells/block" in table when there are no spaces between words.
I have been generating the XSLT using Altova Style Vision.

Can you please help me if there is any attribute that will resolve this issue. Find below
screenshot for reference.

[cid:image001.png@01D2AF90.C3A7A120]

Thanks and Reagrds,
Ramesh. K. V
+919003429757

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail
by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.