From "St. Kleinbaum" <st.kleinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFA/3 validation fails because of CID font set
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 19:57:19 GMT
Hi Simon,

thanks for you answer. When I enable full embedding of the fonts, I can
generate valid pdf files (validated with
https://www.pdf-online.com/osa/validate.aspx). However the validation with
vera pdf (http://verapdf.org/) fails with the error message "If the
FontDescriptor dictionary of an embedded CID font contains a CIDSet stream,
then it shall identify all CIDs which are present in the font program,
regardless of whether a CID in the font is referenced or used by the PDF or
not.".

Is there a way to fix this?

Best
Stefan