From spoorthi myneni - TECRA <spoorthi.myn...@tecra.com>
Subject PDF size reduction
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 15:50:27 GMT
Hi Team,

We have a requirement to reduce the size of the PDF size from 200Kb(approximately) to as less
as possible. There are 5 images in the PDF that I am using.

PDF size without images is coming up to 40Kb.
Each Image size(jpegs): CCX logo- 60Kb, 3 small images: 18kb each, SMS logo - 50Kb approximately.

The PDF size is increased as mush as the image size is. Is there a way for us to optimize
the image size or the PDF size in FO?
I have already set this property: </disable-srgb-colorspace>true</disable-srgb-colorspace>

Please let me know if there are any techniques to achieve this. Has there been any enhancements
done in the FOP 2.0?

Thank you,
Spoorthi