From "Arthur R." <arthur...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: To PDF/a Conversion without licensed fonts (java)
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 15:31:16 GMT
Hello,
I tried your code after putting the ghostScript polices in the right file
but it seem that fonts `embed-url` only accept `.pfm` or `.afm` since I got
this error:

Input: XSL-FO (.\xml\fo\fonts.fo)
Output: PDF (.\out\ResultFO2PDF.pdf)

Transforming...
août 10, 2017 5:17:40 PM org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont load
GRAVE: Failed to read font metrics file null
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Neither an AFM nor a PFM file was found for
C:/Users/thinkpad/workspace/FopConverter/Fonts/ttf/ghostFonts/notTtfFonts/n019003l.pfb

I still don't quite understand how the way FOP font's configuration but no
it doesn't matter.
I moved onto another java library that use Word to do the conversion since
it's easier but thank you for your help.
Fop look like an amazing library but maybe it is a too complex tool for a
novice like me.