From Bob Stayton <b...@sagehill.net>
Subject Re: reference-orientation in inline:container
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:03:48 GMT
Indeed, reference-orientation is not supported yet in inline-container
in FOP, according to the Compliance document (and the link from there):

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

Regarding the block-container behavior, when you do 90 degree rotation,
you may have to adjust the size of the cell and the starting point as
well. The table cell will probably not automatically adjust in size to
accomodate the rotated image.  I can't recall exactly what needs to
change, but try starting with a large cell and playing with spacing to
reposition it.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net