From Marc <Marc.Li...@free.fr>
Subject reference-orientation in inline:container
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 06:14:58 GMT
Hi,
I want to produce a book like a photos album, so I have to turn some
photos and write a legend at the bootom of each photo.
I try to use the inline-container with the reference-orientation but it
doesn't change anything and the image is always the same.

Does FOP has a limitation about it?

after that I try to use the block-container in a table, for the 180 and
0 all is all-right but for 90 and 270 values for the
reference-orientation, the image is out of the cell.

Does anyone have this kind of problem before me?

Thank's for answer

Marc