From "Marquart, Joshua D" <joshua.marqu...@firstdata.com>
Subject Form Comb Field
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:33:15 GMT
Hello,

I'm about to start investigating how to have FOP generate a form comb field input area.
By a "form comb field input area" I mean an area where the line is underlined, with letter
areas separated by half-length pipes coming up from the underline.
I do not plan to have this area pre-filled with text, but do plan to use it for form generation.

Has anyone done anything like this previously and had any success; perhaps someone has already
designed an SVG snippet they can share?

Thanks,

Josh

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify First Data immediately by
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.