From Csaba Nánai <szea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form Comb Field
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:40:30 GMT
Hi,

You can do this in various way. Ie.:
1. A table with two lines, fixed height, and number of columns as you need.
For the lower line's columns need to define border-bottom and border-right
(or left).
2. Using an SVG (i don't give you an example, i'm not an SVG expert)
3. Using an image, which represents one column, repeated N times.

Best regards

Szeak

: