From Ron Van den Branden <ron.vandenbran...@kantl.be>
Subject Re: does FOP support characters defined in a cmap_format_12 font table?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:35:07 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out. From that issue thread, I gather this
won't be resolved in the near future.

Perhaps it's worth, then, pointing this out in the documentation
(https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.2/fonts.html) so users won't get
false expectations when trying to find suitable fonts for characters
that eventually are unsupported by FOP?

Kind regards,

Ron