From "Theresa Forster" <theresaja...@minuet-uk.com>
Subject Having problems with config
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:29:49 GMT
Hiya Guys,

After a long time I am trying to get FOP working locally with a java app (embedded)

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Not allowed to define mixed content in the element fop at null:1:20

This is the error I am getting on trying to load the config.

<fop version="1.0">

    <!-- Strict user configuration -->
    <strict-configuration>true</strict-configuration>

    <!-- Strict FO validation -->
    <strict-validation>true</strict-validation>

    <!-- Base URL for resolving relative URLs -->
    <base>./</base>

    <!-- Font Base URL for resolving relative font URLs -->

    <!-- Source resolution in dpi (dots/pixels per inch) for determining the size of pixels
in SVG and bitmap images, default: 72dpi -->
    <source-resolution>96</source-resolution>
    <!-- Target resolution in dpi (dots/pixels per inch) for specifying the target resolution
for generated bitmaps, default: 72dpi -->
    <target-resolution>96</target-resolution>

And its crashing on line 1….

Any suggestions?

Theresa