From thom...@gmail.com
Subject template having two tables
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:50:02 GMT
Hello group,

I'm in the process of teaching myself FOP and I'd like to ask a question
about horizontally growing tables.

I have a table that is flipped on its side.  It grows from left-to-right.
A row is essentially a column.  I have room for 4 columns on the template.
How do I tell fo to use a new page template as this sideways table grows?
I would already know how many templates I need from the size of the data
list.  I can tell fo I need X pages of the template.  Just not sure how to
do it.

I also have a normal (vertically growing) table on the template that can
grow independent of the other table, so it gets complicated.

Thanks for any pointers!