From cen <imba...@gmail.com>
Subject TM text is replaced with superscript - trademark symbol
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 20:23:28 GMT
Hi

I stumbled upon a weird situation where a simple text "TM" gets
automatically converted to superscript position as if it was the
trademark symbol, when rendered.

For example, <fo:inline>TM</fo:inline> in PDF gets rendered as seen in
the attachment.

I noticed that this only happens when using a specific OCR font and not
with regular fonts like Courier.

I had a hard time to even figure out what to search for on google and I
haven't seen anything like this mentioned in the FOP documentation.

Anyone has an idea what this is and how to disable it?

Best regards, cen