From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TM text is replaced with superscript - trademark symbol
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:53:25 GMT
Hi,

Seems like the result of a lookup table in your font similar to
ligatures, which convert groups of characters into other characters.
Especially since you mention the issue is specific to the font. You can
try turning off complex script support if you don't need it, as outlined
at [1]

Thanks

Chris

[1]