From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Opinion poll
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:44:54 GMT
I'd like to push the XML Graphics Commons idea again and therefore would
like to know what people think.

1. I think there's noone around opposing the idea of creating the common
area and making the transcoders in FOP available to the Batik team, is
there?

2. Do you prefer the transfer of the transcoders to the Batik subproject
as Thomas suggested or do you think that the transcoders should be in a
separate area that is easily accessible by both teams? Or is that
particular question not so important for you?

3. Would you be opposed to converting Batik and FOP to Subversion in
preparation for the creation of the common area? This would preserve all
history of the individual classes. Time frame: within 1 month from now.
It seems to me that the infrastructure have succeeded in making
Subversion stable now.

The page with the proposal:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/XmlGraphicsCommonComponents

Thanks,