From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject The role of the PMC mailing list
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:01:50 GMT
There's something I think I need to bring up. On the member mailing list
there's a discussion about the role of the PMC mailing list. The general
result so far is that all PMC business should happen on public mailing
lists (i.e. in our case the XML Graphics General Mailing List), except
for the following (list borrowed from Henri Yandell):
* Possible entry point for security issues.
* Working around personal issues that are affecting a project.
* Voting/nominating people to the PMC.
* Record of events. People Cc the pmc list when sending a request to
Infra.

Just FYI.

Jeremias Maerki