From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:24:12 GMT
I've completed the bulk of Batik's migration to <http://
xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/>. However, the .htaccess file still
points xmlgraphics.a.o/batik/index.html to xml.a.o/batik.

Test this out by following this link and clicking anything *except* a
link to /batik/index.html (overview)
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/whoAreWe.html

All that's left to complete the change is to:
- remove /www/xmlgraphics.a.o/batik/.htaccess
- create /www/xmlgraphics.a.o/batik/.htaccess which redirects to
xmlgraphics.a.o

There are likely a few places I've missed, which point to xml.a.o
(e.g., xmlg.a.o/ links to Batik, etc.), but those can be fixed later.

I'm happy to complete this change, but I want to wait to ensure the
change is acceptable by the Batik folks.

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet