From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:34:48 GMT
Hi Clay.

Clay Leeds:
> Test this out by following this link and clicking anything *except* a
> link to /batik/index.html (overview)
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/whoAreWe.html

Looks ok to me.

> All that's left to complete the change is to:
> - remove /www/xmlgraphics.a.o/batik/.htaccess
> - create /www/xmlgraphics.a.o/batik/.htaccess which redirects to
> xmlgraphics.a.o

Also at the top of the page is a link to xml.apache.org, which probably
should be accompanied by an xmlgraphics.apache.org link, but it's not
so important.

I think the site could do with a revamp, possibly moving to Forrest like
xmlgraphics and fop use, and also a bit of an update of some of the
content.  But that can wait.

> I'm happy to complete this change, but I want to wait to ensure the
> change is acceptable by the Batik folks.

Go right ahead.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au