From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r381461 - in /xmlgraphics/site/src/documentation: content/favicon.ico content/images/ content/xdocs/favicon.ico content/xdocs/images/ content/xdocs/index.xml content/xdocs/site.xml skinconf.xml
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:51:58 GMT
You'd modify publish.xml. You can probably use [1] as a template. Docs
about the format are at [2]. The whole thing probably gets simpler since
you can get rid of the permission fix. I'd deploy the whole thing to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/deploy/. Make sure any
files only on people.apache.org make it into SVN somehow (.htaccess
files and such).

G'night and good luck.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/site-author/publish.xml
[2] http://forrest.apache.org/tools/forrestbot.html

On 27.02.2006 23:34:19 Clay Leeds wrote:
> I think that makes the most sense. What's involved in making the change?
>
> On Feb 27, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Well, given the problems you and I had with the scp approach and given
> > the desire of many infrastructure people, I'm considering moving
> > back to
> > the SVN deployment approach. Today, I'm too tired to get that started,
> > but maybe I can do that later this week.

> >> This change had the 'happy' side-effect of completing the Batik
> >> migration from xml.a.o to xmlgraphic.a.o (I'm working through a
> >> forrestbot problem w the Forrest team). Thanks!

Jeremias Maerki