From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Preparing XML Graphics Commons 1.1
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:10:27 GMT
Could anyone please check out the 1.1 branch and throw a second pair of
eyes on the stuff generated by an "ant dist"?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/commons-1_1

If everything's ok, I'll tag the branch for 1.1 and upload the
distribution candidates up to people.apache.org so we can vote on the
distribution. Once everything's ok and the vote is good, we can upload
that stuff to the mirror. This is a little different to what we've done
before and it seems to closer mirror the expecation of the ASF
membership concerning the release process. Any objections to this?

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki