From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:38:55 GMT
Hi All,

Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
> It seems you have picked it up already. The Wiki page for the project
> ideas is up: http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007
>
> If any FOP committer wants to mentor a FOP-related project, now's the
> time to step up. I won't have time this year.
>
> Deadline is March 12 I think.

Well this deadline is for the ASF to apply as a mentoring organization
IIC. If we want to propose projects we can still update the Wiki page
later. Last year I added a proposal for before-floats on that page in
end of April.

Having benefitted from mentoring last year I would have no objection to
be myself a mentor this year. Right now I don't have project ideas in
mind, but if a student comes up with a proposal I'd be happy to mentor
her/him.

Vincent