From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2008" by JeremiasMaerki
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 06:57:44 GMT
Board report time again! Please add, update, correct within 72 hours.
Thanks.

On 13.05.2008 08:53:46 Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change
notification.

> The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2008
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Initial May 2008 report
>
> New page:
> '''General Comments'''
>
> There are no project-level issues.
>
> -----
>
> '''XML Graphics Commons'''
>
> We've released XML Graphics Commons 1.3 (with the new image loading framework). Since
then a number of bugfixes and minor enhancements happened which results in version 1.3.1 to
be released shortly.

> '''Batik'''
>
> Very little development activity since the last release. There was some discussion about
turning Batik into an SVG plug-in for browsers but so far it's just a good idea.

> '''FOP'''
>
> We've release FOP 0.95beta. Since then we've fixed a number of bugs. 0.95 final is not
far away. In the Trunk, normal development continues while 0.95 is stabilized. The most notable
changes are additional font functionality and integer values for keeps.

Jeremias Maerki