From Jeremias Maerki <jerem...@apache.org>
Subject [REPORT] Apache XML Graphics - May 2008
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 07:53:48 GMT
General Comments

There are no project-level issues.

XML Graphics Commons

We've released XML Graphics Commons 1.3 (with the new image loading
framework). Since then a number of bugfixes and minor enhancements
happened which results in version 1.3.1 to be released shortly.

Batik

Very little development activity since the last release. There was some
discussion about turning Batik into an SVG plug-in for browsers but so
far it's just a good idea.

FOP

We've release FOP 0.95beta. Since then we've fixed a number of bugs.
0.95 final is not far away. In the Trunk, normal development continues
while 0.95 is stabilized. The most notable changes are additional font
functionality and integer values for keeps.

Jeremias Maerki