From Ruslan Jabbarov <...@encode.dk>
Subject Re: [Fwd: NPE]
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:08:16 GMT
Hello Jeremias,

Sorry for spamming you, but I didn't see your letter about
clarification.
To reproduce this problem you can use attached image file.
I use XMPPacketParser.parse method to get Metadata.
Also I attach exception log.
One more problem appears, currently I can't use InputStream second time
to read xmp data, it just tells me that "No XMP packet found!".

In XMPHandler I change "private PropertyAccess getCurrentProperties()"
method, you should check for changes with 1.3.1 version. You can check
usages of this method to find all my changes.

--
Kind regards,

Jabbarov Ruslan

Senior Java Developer