From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [Fwd: NPE]
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:37:08 GMT
Thanks for getting back here. Unfortunately, the JPEG attachment was
stripped somewhere in the process. But I've still got the copy from the
moderation message so I was able to run the file.

I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest source code from Trunk.
So I probably fixed this with the latest changes on XMPHandler.java.
Would you please retry using the Trunk?
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/trunk

I'll look again at the other modifications you did but it would really
make my job a lot easier if you could do such modifications against the
latest development code (i.e. Trunk) and create a patch file:

svn diff >mypatch.diff

Thanks.

On 05.03.2009 14:08:16 Ruslan Jabbarov wrote:
> Hello Jeremias,
>
> Sorry for spamming you, but I didn't see your letter about
> clarification.
> To reproduce this problem you can use attached image file.
> I use XMPPacketParser.parse method to get Metadata.
> Also I attach exception log.
> One more problem appears, currently I can't use InputStream second time
> to read xmp data, it just tells me that "No XMP packet found!".
>
> In XMPHandler I change "private PropertyAccess getCurrentProperties()"
> method, you should check for changes with 1.3.1 version. You can check
> usages of this method to find all my changes.
>
> On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 10:47 +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Sorry, but just resending your mail to private@xmlgraphics.apache.org
> > won't help. I'm still waiting on a response to my question:
> > http://markmail.org/message/vc3nldbtebp7by3n
> >
> > Please reply to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org.
> >
> > On 05.03.2009 10:33:04 Ruslan Jabbarov wrote:
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kind regards,
> > >
> > > Jabbarov Ruslan
> > >
> > > Senior Java Developer