From Adrian Cumiskey <adrian.cumis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Pascal Sancho for Committer
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:14:58 GMT
Although there haven't been any code contributions of which I am aware,
Pascal has made many contributions to the FOP user mailing lists and
followed up bugzilla entries over a long period of time (number of years).
He has also demonstrated a good knowledge of FOP, XSL:FO and digital
typography in general.  He is a valuable contributor to this community,
maybe committership will inspire some code... :)

So my vote is +1.

Adrian.