From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Max Berger for Committer
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:21:05 GMT
Fellow Committers,

As you all know, Helder Magalhães has been actively contributing to
the Batik lists since 2008, helping users and cleaning up bugzilla.

Although Helder hasn't yet exhibited his Java coding prowess, he has
demonstrated a willingness to help others get the most out of Batik,
and for that I'd like his efforts to be rewarded.

The Apache XML Graphics Project, and the Apache Batik Project in
particular, are a better place because of active contributors like
Helder. So here is my vote:

+1

(Votes only on general@... please.)

Well done Helder! Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>