From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE SUMMARY] Mehdi Houshmand for FOP committer
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:53:49 GMT
Hi Mehdi,

Congratulations! And thank you for your contributions!

We'll need to update our 'Who We Are' team with a short bio and email address.

Could you send us a bio and identify which email address you want
(probably your personal or your forthcoming apache.org address).

Kind regards,

Clay Leeds
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>