From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 08:31:26 GMT
Hi Pascal

I did not veto because releases may not be vetoed:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

On the version number: I don't know why you bring up 1.1 vs 2.0. If it
was due to my comment on semantic versioning, that only applies to the
trunk after 1.1. IMO, the next version (after 1.1) from trunk cannot be
a 1.2, but must be a 2.0 because of the API changes.

Jeremias Maerki