From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:24:11 GMT
Hi Glenn,

I'm sorry for the bad news again but the source ZIP doesn't compile
since it's missing lib/build. Since the source distribution is the main
release (the binary is always just a convenience for the users), I still
can't give a +1 here. Due to the other issues I haven't even bothered to
check the previous ZIP so I didn't catch that earlier. I'm sorry.

Web of Trust: one little snag we should probably address is that Glenn's
key currently has no signatures on pgp.mit.edu. But that is easily fixed
by adding another signature from a committer with a sufficient number of
signatures until Glenn can attend an ApacheCon or meet some Apache
committers at another opportunity.

Jeremias Maerki