From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:14:02 GMT
Hmm, it appears that pgp.mit.edu doesn't show signatures. But this here
does:
Glenn: http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x0ED3D317&op=vindex
Jeremias: http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x7C611584&op=vindex
Vincent is even better connected: http://minsky.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x4358C584&op=vindex
Compare the entries. There are no signatures asserting your identity,
yet. It would be good if you managed to get hold of a few Apache
committers for a little key signing party at some point.

Here's some more info about the WoT: http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#web-of-trust

Jeremias Maerki