From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:20:30 GMT

The issue with lib/build is only with xmlgraphics. FOP builds (so there
is no excuse to delay checking it...).

Now, some of the jars in lib/build, that are present in trunk, are not
present in the ZIP, which means the unit tests cannot run (the mockito
jar is missing). Are they supposed to be part of the release? I see that
they are not included in the ant task that apparently is used to build
the distribution archive. Does that need to be updated?